Saturday 12 November 2011

Mac & Cheese

Last night: hungry, wanted dinner, didn't have time to go get it from the cafeteria, must less cook.

Cocoa-Nut: "Oh, I'll make dinner for you"

Later ... eating warm macaroni and cheese

I cannot even begin to describe how much of a win that was!

---

Also, I have not been blogging here since I have not been cooking! The last few weeks have been utterly crazy and I also discovered that I am 'behind' on how many meals I have been eating in the cafeteria, and since I really don't feel like paying for all that and not using it, I've been eating up there more often. I have not forgotten I have this blog; it's just that part of the semester where life goes through the ceiling (or the floor, as the case may be)!

6 comments:

  1. Are you sure you have not been blogging here for that reason? :) I know for a fact that if I was doing your workload on "Nadea of Kellyhill" I would not have time for more than one blog. :)
    (Then again I am not a master at typing)

    @cocoanut: Awesome job! You have given your sister an "undefinable" win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, CocoaNut is just awesome like that, isn't she! And I love mac and cheese too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CocoaNut IS a good cook, but I can't stand mac and cheese! (Something tells me that I'm going to not like college food very much.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gryphon - I have not been cooking or blogging here as a very direct result of the insane workload I've had recently, which I have been tracking somewhat on Nadea =)

    Erika - Yes, the CocoaNut is amazing!

    Hunter - it's very sad that you don't appreciate such a wonderful food! Do you not like it either regular or baked? I prefer it baked with little chunks of venison pepperstick in in, but pretty much any kind I like. And college food definitely makes you appreciate more ANYTHING that is even remotely homecooked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all are so nice!!

    @Nadea: I had fun cooking for you, and it was funny that that was the first time I've made macaroni and cheese out of a box!! Ah, the sheltered life of a homeschooler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't really like it hardly at all. :) Sorry.

    ReplyDelete